Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
If you aren't happy with ReplyBox within the first month of paying for it, let us know, and we will refund 100% of your money.
- Will I be automatically charged after the trial?
Yes. If you do not cancel within the 14-day trial, we begin charging you the monthly subscription.
- Can I use the same ReplyBox plan for multiple sites?
Yes, you can add unlimited sites under a single plan, and they all share your monthly pageviews.
- How are pageviews calculated?
ReplyBox counts the number of times the comment embed loads on your site. Pages that do not load the comment embed, such as homepages, do not count towards your plan limit.
- What happens if I go over my pageview limit?
We never charge for occasional traffic spikes, nor do we shut your comments off if you reach your plan limit. Instead, if you go over your plan limit two months in a row, we will contact you to upgrade your account.
- Do you support manual imports?
No, but the work around if using a WordPress site would be to import into WordPress comments and then import from WordPress comments to ReplyBox.
- Can I set the avatar for commentors if they do not upload?
No, but we have a great workaround here.
- How many pageviews do I need?
This is entirely dependant on the type of site and you may know the specifics, but we would imagine the average site would be well within the tier 1 limit. It's super easy to upgrade if you breach the limit, and you won't be charged extra if you do.
I'm using ReplyBox on all my sites now for comments. It has an elegant and clean look, and doesn't slow down my page load times by loading lots of scripts.